Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Barry Robaix and Fisk Knob

Up this coming weekend is the long anticipated first bike racing weekend.  There will be alot of air sucking and racing in very cold weather.  I myself bailed on BR and instead will be armed with my new mega phone "urging" my teammates to kick some Fusion, Priority Health, and everyone elses booty to get on the coveted BR podium.  Yea I was scared...cryin and complaining about having to race against expert...blah blah blah and that I might not make it on the podium this year...I disguised it as "concentrating on Fisk." You know I will be chomping at the bit to race come saturday morning!  On to Fisk...I think we will have lots-o-pink on the podium in the different age classes.  Let's hope the ice stays away!  We will be sporting our best funny helmets so come out and spectate!

1 comment:

  1. Correction: SPACE helmets! And personally Im glad your only racing Fisk. Strong legs to kick some butt!!! RAWR!!!

    ReplyDelete